Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anoopmis
Explorer

Whitelist access to Website

I have Checkpoint UTM 5200 (R81.10). Behind the UTM, I have hosted 4 websites on a single IP address using Apache2 VirtualHost. 
Out of the 4 websites, I need to whitelist incoming access to one website (say site1.web) to certain set of IPv4 and IP ranges (say IP1, IP2, IP4-Network/29). 
How can this be achieved? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You will need to configure the relevant access rules and possibly NAT to this effect.
If you want to ensure that only access to a specific website hosted on the same host is allowed, then your access rule will need to include a Custom Application/Site that refers to the desired website.
If the website is HTTPS, you will need to configure inbound HTTPS Inspection (necessary to see what website the client is trying to connect to).

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just make sure urlf blade is enabled, create custom app site (as Phoneboy said) and what I always do is say you want to whitelist anything youtube (for example), I put *youtube*, thats it, then use that object in the rule, according to your needs. 

I spent who knows how many hours with TAC on the phone trying to follow the official sk about this (cant recall sk now) and could never get it working, so this way, I would rather save myself the frustration than spend hours on end making it work according to an official article, but, thats just me.

Best regards,

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events