cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vonsakfilip
Explorer

User kerberos athentification for MUHv2 agent

Hi,

Its possible to configure kerberos authentification for users on terminal agent MUHv2 ? Machine authetification works but users use authentification trust. Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

According to sk66761, kerberos is one of the option. For more info, look into the documentation: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Identity_Awareness_Clients_Admin_Guide/Content/Search.htm?q=ker...

0 Kudos
vonsakfilip
Explorer

I know, my identity agents use kerberos for users and machines. But terminal agent on windows servers use for users (trust). My question: Its possible to change authentification for users or why terminal agent use trust instead of kerberos ? Both agent have same configuration on GW.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

sk164998: 

The Endpoint Identity Agent does not require a "Shared Secret". Why is this required for the TS Iden...

The Endpoint Identity Agent authenticates to the Identity Server either with a username and password or via a Kerberos Ticket. For the TS Identity Agent, the authentication of users is not issued the same way, and thus for the Identity Server to trust the other end, a shared secret is used. This is to remove the possibility that a user may use this ability to claim that he is running a Terminal Server and indicate a false user.

vonsakfilip
Explorer

Thanks

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events