Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
israelfds95
Explorer

TIP upgrade new 9000 for new iso R81.20

Right now Security Gateways models 9000 have new iso that fix CVE-2024-24919

Quantum Force 9000 Appliances

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk181698

And I have some difficults in the beggining to fresh install using USB drive. 

Bellow a complete tip, step for this upgrade. 

NOTE: Read all steps, the last step shows one possible error after upgrade iso and trying import offline Jumbo Hotfix

1 - Download new version of isomorphic build 207

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/download/129714

2 - Create USB drive using isomorphic build 207 SELECTING UEFI - Check Point appliance option

isomorphic-uefi.png

3- Plug USB drive on Security Gateway, and reboot the Security Gateway or turn on

4 - Don't select any option here, JUST WAIT firewall recognize the USB drive and show the next screen
primeiro-step-format-using-usb-wait.png

5 - Select option GAIA - UEFI installation - Serial to start format using USB Drive
OBS: If this option appears will work fine if you

gaia-uefi-instalation-serial.png

6 - Wait firewall finish installation of the new iso. 
OBS: Before the Installing OS start will see a lot of lines starting processes.

novo-post-upgrade-9000-1.png

7 - Optional - For me after finished installation of the new .iso for my specific 9000 model, was present this message error when I try import offline Recommended Jumbo Hotfix .tgz, but was the right JH, upgraded correctly for Recommended DA, and the .iso was right too for Security Gateway and don't For Maestro like some friends have difficults too understand this menssage. 
So I just connect the firewall on a Lab WAN link using basics configuration (Automatically IP, dafault static route) just for my firewall out to Internet, and was possible upgrade the Jumbo Hotfix using web CPUSE.  
WhatsApp Image 2024-07-22 at 5.25.44 PM.jpeg

(1)
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events