Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CheckGatzMet
Contributor

Show cluster members interfaces all from Gaia Clish - see the IP/MAC of each member and VIP

show cluster members interfaces all from Gaia Clish

Hello, good afternoon:

If I don't have access to expert mode.

With the commands:

-show cluster members interfaces all from Gaia Clish.

Can I see the IP and MAC of the Cluster VIP ?

-How can I see the IP/MAC of each member, as well as the VIP VMAC of the firewalls, in order to track and identify these MAC in the adjacent switches, to map where each interface of the two firewalls is connected.

The objective is:
Identify the VIP IP/VMACs and the individual IP/MACs, of each of the Firewalls.

Example the VIP IP is the IP 172.16.200.254, associated to eth1 and one of the Firewalls has the IP 172.16.200.1 and the other Firewall has the IP 172.16.200.2.

If I run from one of the Firewalls, "show interface eth1". It shows me the MAC/IP of the VIPs, but not the individual ones. I want to know how to see both the VIPs IP and their MAC/VMAC, as well as the IP/MAC of each of the firewalls in the cluster. This in order to keep track of their respective VMAC and MAC and to be able to identify which switches are connected to each of the Firewalls, to keep track of the interfaces and to know which interfaces of the switches are connected to Firewall 01 and Firewall 02.

Thanks for your time

I remain attentive

Best regards

0 Kudos
30 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey mate, so sorry, just saw your direct message. I apologize, but my colleague had to power down my VMs (cluster lab), as we needed it for another more important replication (that needed more resources), so once cluster is operational again, I will be happy to test.

Cheers!

(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events