cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antonio_Almeida
Explorer

Route Aggregation

Hello,

Can anyone share any working configuration with route aggregation in the Virtual System? All the documentation I could find is not very clear and I've made several attempts but without any success.

Thanks,

Antonio

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Which routing protocol?

All configuration of dynamic routing in VSX is performed via CLISH, there is further information available in the "Advanced Routing" admin guide.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Antonio_Almeida
Explorer

I'm trying to aggregate OSPF routes. I've read the "Advanced Routing" admin guide but since I couldn't find any example and even after searching Google I found nothing I have some doubts (the biggest one it's why I haven't found anything...)

I tried something like:

set aggregate 10.0.0.0/17 contributing-protocol ospf2ase contributing-route all-ipv4-routes on

and the route appeared in the table and after some tests the "all-ipv4-routes" looks like it represents any network and not only networks inside the 10.0.0.0/17 range. Can anyone confirm this?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

You got the command 100% right, BUT...you are missing small part that's SUPER IMPORTANT : - )

You are missing exact on syntax after the subnet you enter. That flag ensures the route is limited ONLY to that subnet.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events