Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhautik
Participant

R81.20 first time wizard Gui setup error

seen this issue many times with R81.20 First time wizard gateway setup. during initial setup accessing gateway through public IP, wizard  Next option grayed out, cant complete the setup. Had to connect internally and access the wizard using internal IP then able to setup the gateway. 

Also new admin password set during first time wizard  it wont take effect, its accepting only  default credential admin/admin. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lesley
Advisor
Advisor

Could it be, due that this is the internet connection it it checking if the link is up / working? 

Is in fact this internet link working or not? Normally I always skip this step and configure it later. 

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂
0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Usually when Next button is disabled (grayed out) it is because you have not filled all the available fields (or active fields).

It might be that a user-friendly validation is missing. Let me know if this is the case.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I never fill those things out (specifically THAT SCREEN, at that point). Try leave as defauls and see if it lets you contunue. You can always edit after the initial setup.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events