cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_montalvo
Advisor
Jump to solution

POLICY INSTALATION FAILED

Hello guys Im getting the attach error on .png file when installing Access Control Policy in a stand alone environment. Already triend with command mgmt_cli -r true show-object uid (UID) but did not worked. After running the command i get the following error:

MGMT9000 code: "generic_err_invalid_parameter"
message: "Invalid parameter for [uid]. The invalid value: [UID]"

Anyone can point me to the right direction or any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Hi

Since the error refers to Network try running something like mgmt_cli show networks and grep for one of the UIDs listed in the error.

View solution in original post

(1)
5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I have a feeling it does not like something thats configured in multiple policies/layers. If you do ctrl + O in dashboard, it will open policies/layers, so maybe do edit there and compare to see if anything jumps out.

K_montalvo
Advisor

@the_rockthanks for the tip the solution was in the other comment but i learned a new troubleshooting with your suggestion, kudos to you!

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Happy to hear that...its the whole point I would say of this community...sharing the knowledge and learning from others!

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Hi

Since the error refers to Network try running something like mgmt_cli show networks and grep for one of the UIDs listed in the error.

(1)
K_montalvo
Advisor

I was able to identify and fix the issue thanks to this solution. Many many thanks kudos to you!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events