cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jazztheman33
Explorer

No licence, Firewall Blade is not entitled

Hi All, 

I have set up a lab environment using open servers for a Management server and a gateway. My 14 days trial licence is about expire and I have just managed to get new 1 year All In one Licence extension. It works fine when I add them for the management server but for the gateway, I got an error "No Licences, Firewall blade is not entitled, Access Control Policy  Installation will fail(current olicy will be kept). 

When i remove the new licence, the error dissapears  but obviously, the licence will expire soon on the gateway. Any advice on how to deal with ths?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Was the license generated as a central license or a local license?
If a local license, does the gateway have the IP address in the license specified on one of the physical interfaces?
If not, the license is invalid, which is consistent with the behavior you have reported.

Note that the best practice is to generate central licenses which can be installed from the central management.
The gateways can have any IP addresses in this situation.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes...just generate LOCAL license for the gateway and give it any active IP. Say if your mgmt interface is active, you can use that or internal is fine too.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events