0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Eduardo_Eiros
Contributor

Hello

Probablly this is the solution

Regards

To resolve this issue, restart the CloudGuard controller by running these commands on the Security Management Server:

• cloudguard stop
  • cloudguard start

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

View solution in original post

Nadav_Feigenbla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Discussion went internally with @Jerry and @Meital_Natanson .

So just to sync up the forum - The Zoom feed used for updatable object is Zoom's recommendation for whitelisting Zoom service.
Some of the domains there are AWS domains, and hence using this object for drop rule can lead to AWS related drops.

Nadav

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Martin_Valenta
Advisor
would be possible to know which feed you use for Zoom Services?
0 Kudos
Stefan_Schmidt
Participant

Hello,

we have R80.30 Tale 141 but I cannot see any of the new updatable objects. What could be the problem? Thank you

regards, Stefan

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Where do you look?

0 Kudos
Stefan_Schmidt
Participant
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I assume, you were looking under objects, while Updatable only appear when you are trying to add something to the rulebase.

0 Kudos
Stefan_Schmidt
Participant

Hello,

no, some updateable objects were missing from the list, I did sk121877 - Package of Updatable Objects is missing on the Security Gateway and suddenly the list was complete.

0 Kudos
Scott_Chambers
Participant

Was there any change to the support for these services, particularly with Zoom?   

I am using both Zoom and O365 updatable objects on a lab 80.40 gw/sms and I got this error on Friday on the validation portion of smartconsole on GW policy:

6/12/2020 8:08 AM

'Zoom Services' is no longer supported.   Enforcing security for this object is not possible.  To dismiss this message, delete the object.

At: Zoom Services

0 Kudos
Eduardo_Eiros
Contributor

Hello

Probablly this is the solution

Regards

To resolve this issue, restart the CloudGuard controller by running these commands on the Security Management Server:

• cloudguard stop
  • cloudguard start

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Scott_Chambers
Participant
That was it! Thank you 🙂
0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

hi guys

just so you know that updatable object Zoom Services is completely dropping traffic to AWS and in particular to Amazon.co.uk (app/website).

I'm t-shooting it as we speak but it seems that this very object in R81 is completely melting down AWS communication for users.

anyone of you experienced such things recently (R81 only!) ?

Cheers

Jerry
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Is it being used in an allow rule or a block rule?

0 Kudos
Nadav_Feigenbla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Discussion went internally with @Jerry and @Meital_Natanson .

So just to sync up the forum - The Zoom feed used for updatable object is Zoom's recommendation for whitelisting Zoom service.
Some of the domains there are AWS domains, and hence using this object for drop rule can lead to AWS related drops.

Nadav

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events