Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

NAT policy rules hit count not visible in .csv export file

Hey guys,

I was doing some R81.20 lab testing yesterday and its great to see that NAT rules hit count now works consistently, but weird thing is when I export the NAT rules in csv format, I dont see column for hit count.

If I do same for regular rules, its there and I see the actual hit count, like you see it in smart console. I did same for urlf+appc and content awareness ordered layer rules and hit count shows in csv file. I have a feeling maybe this is by design, but not 100% sure. Anyway, not a big deal, just curious : - )

Thanks as always for the help 🙌

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

@Tomer_Noy does the export for NAT rules via SmartConsole include hit count information?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

If not, this is my unofficial RFE sumbission request ; - )

Andy

0 Kudos
Youssef_Obeidal
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We will look into it for the next version and try to backport it to JHF of recent versions

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had customer ask me about it, but I told them since their S1C instance will be upgraded soon to R81.20, at least they will be able to consistently see NAT rules hit count in the dashboard, so thats better than not see it at all : - ). We were hoping with everything being on R81.10 it would work as well, but sadly not...if they are lucky, works one out of 30 policy installs.

0 Kudos
rajes27
Explorer

Hi,

Is there any update on this or way to export NAT rules with hit count details. I even tried with mgmt api, looks like the hit count details are not present for NAT rules like in access rules. Please help / share if there is any way.

0 Kudos
Youssef_Obeidal
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We are working to add a NAT hitcount to the Management API and to the export functionality in SmartConsole.

We will deliver it to the Jumbo branch as well once ready.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events