Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thezo
Participant
Jump to solution

Identity Collector - Gateway Connectivity issue

Hello,

Identity collector is currently not connecting to Gateway in R80.20.

sk113021 is refered.

But when I check on logs (attached picture), there is connexion between IDC and Gateway, Identity collector try to initiate HTTPS to Gateway, but the gateway is not responding in HTTPS.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Thezo
Participant

Hello, I solved the issue by using PKI certificate (imported in PKCS12) instead of using default self signed (certificate that was valid). To share the workaround :
- On gateway seetings

then

- Plateform portal

- Certificate - Import

- Import a PKCS12 from PKI and enter the password

- Push the policy

- Re-edit the gateway on identity Collector and trust the certificate

- Save the gateway parameters on Identity Collector and the connexion is successfully established.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Is Identity Collector enabled as an Identity Source in the relevant gateway object?

0 Kudos
Thezo
Participant

Yes Identity Collector is activated as an identity source, and the identity collector is defined in authorized clients with client secret. I have updated the GW with the latest cumlative Jumbo fix Take 202 in R80.20 but same result.

0 Kudos
Thezo
Participant

Hello, I solved the issue by using PKI certificate (imported in PKCS12) instead of using default self signed (certificate that was valid). To share the workaround :
- On gateway seetings

then

- Plateform portal

- Certificate - Import

- Import a PKCS12 from PKI and enter the password

- Push the policy

- Re-edit the gateway on identity Collector and trust the certificate

- Save the gateway parameters on Identity Collector and the connexion is successfully established.

0 Kudos
simo94
Explorer

I have a test environment and I want to it use there. is that possible ? could you please instruct on how you created that certificate ?

thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events