cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sorin_Gogean
Advisor

Identity Awareness / Identity Collector - ISE SGT view

Hello everyone,

We have implemented Identity Awareness and all works fine, however I was wondering if there is a possibility to view the ISE SGTs on either IC app or on the PDP GW.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

I don't think so but I could be mistaken. You can always use pdp monitor <IP> on the gateway to see the SGT of an entry or check the ia_ise_extension.log on the IC but that's parsing through a file to check associations.

The easiest would be to create an Cisco ISE Cloud on the management station using an ERS-operator account, this way you can check the content of the Cloud and see tags in the Smart Console visually by browsing the Cloud object.

0 Kudos
Sorin_Gogean
Advisor

Thank you for that @Alex- , I've tried to add an Cisco ISE Cloud object, but for whatever reason, I can't trust the SSL Certificate.

Whatever I Click, doesn't move further 😟 .

Untitled.png

If you have no clue, or anyone else, I'll ask TAC .

Thank you,

PS: I was thinking if there is a way to do it on IC app, like you have the Logins Monitor, maybe an option for ISE SGT can be added there...

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

I believe I had this or similar. Maybe try to click on "view..." then again or click on cancel and OK in the "New Cisco ISE" and there it should proceed. After this click on publish and it will start the whole CME infrastructure.

0 Kudos
Sorin_Gogean
Advisor

Thank you for recommendations, but nothing works.

Everything I do I end up with:

Capture.JPG

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Bjoern_Baumann
Participant

Have you found a solution for this Certificate Problem?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events