Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyithuaung
Participant

Identity Awareness Agnet Deployment with cluster environment but it is disconnect.

Hello,

I'm going to configure Identity Awareness Agent Deployment with cluster environment but it is disconnect. I used security gateway address with cluster ip. There is no review button in the agent software and no trust box appears for certificate. When I find it in google and checkpoint group that it need identity sharing configuration. Identity Agents can be connected to only one Identity Awareness security Gateway. If no sharing is enabled it will not work with Identity Awareness security Gateway. Do I need to Identity sharing configuration? If need please share me " How to configure Identity sharing configuration and what is need?"

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Identity Sharing can be configured as described here: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R81/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R81_IdentityAwareness_AdminGuide/Topic... 

However, I don't believe this is necessary unless the cluster is sharing identities with other gateways/clusters.
Let's start with the basics: Can you telnet to the relevant IP on port 443 and get a connection?
If you cannot, then you either have a policy not configured to allow it or some other device in the network is blocking the connection. 

It might also help to know versions/JHF levels of everything as well. 

0 Kudos
kyithuaung
Participant

Hello Phone Boy,

Thanks for your reply. I have policy configure to allow is any. I can get telnet to the relevant IP and accept 443 port in log. Jumbo HotFix version is T87 and OS version is R80.40. Please give me any suggestion.id accept.jpeg

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Have you configured Identity Agent as an Identity Source in the gateway and pushed policy?
Please share a screenshot of your cluster object with the Identity Awareness settings.

0 Kudos
kyithuaung
Participant

Hello Phone Boy,
Please kindly see the attached file for your mentioned screenshot.1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Wed 01 May 2024 @ 02:00 PM (EDT)

South US: HTTPS Inspection Best Practices

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)