How do I install and deploy Log Analytics agent on a cp firewall

How do I install and deploy Log Analytics agent on a cp firewall

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Ignore that message, we do not work with the Microsoft Log Analytics agent, you do not need for Check Point cloud entities.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I am not sure I understand the question. Logging and Monitoring are part of the Management Server functionality, which is usually separate from the Security Gateway. What are you trying to achieve?

0 Kudos
Damon
Participant

I'm sorry I didn't describe the problem in more detail.he issue is that defender enabled on the azure cloud detects the need to Enable endpoint protection on the firewall virtual machine,The advice given is log Analytics agent should be installed on virtual machines,The automatic installation fails to determine whether the agent can be installed in expert mode of cp firewall.

0 Kudos
Damon
Participant

When a virtual security gateway is deployed on the azure Cloud, Microsoft Defender for Cloud detects that Log Analytics agent is not deployed on the security gateway. What should I do if this happens? Microsoft Defender for Cloud recommendation is to install the agent, normal windows system and linux system can be installed, how to install the firewall?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Ignore that message, we do not work with the Microsoft Log Analytics agent, you do not need for Check Point cloud entities.

0 Kudos
Damon
Participant

OKay,i get it,thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

The Security Gateways usually sends to logs to the Security Management Server or Dedicated Log Server.

From there you can use Log Exporter to export the logs to various SIEM applications:

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk122323

0 Kudos
Damon
Participant

What you said is not the same issue as me, but thank you very much.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We do not support integrating third party agents in our images.
If you require support for this, approach your local Check Point office.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events