Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Victor_Ugwu1
Explorer

HealthCheck Result WARNING

@Please can someone help in explaining the meaning of this WARNINGS!!! in HealthCheck result I need this urgently Please 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Without seeing the actual stats in question, I am left to guess.

But most likely:

• CPU User -- A significant percentage of CPU being used by user processes. You can use "top" to begin troubleshooting this.
  • F2F and SecureXL -- Most likely SecureXL is disabled and/or most of your traffic is not being accelerated. 

fwaccel stats -s will tell the tale.

• PXL Packets -- fwaccel stats -s will also tell us about PXL. 
0 Kudos
Victor_Ugwu1
Explorer

• CPU User- - How then can i tackle the high CPU utilization by this user processes?
  • F2F Warning --  SecureXL is enable and acceleration is on. What then can be the problem?
  •  PXL - please see attached information on the PXL . What can be the issue?attached information on the PXL
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Depends on what the process is, which you haven't provided.

It may require a TAC case to get to the bottom of.

The PXL/SecureXL stuff can be explained if you provide the full output of the commands we've already asked for.

HristoGrigorov

Post also 'fwaccel stat' to see if acceleration is disabled early in the chain from some rule.

0 Kudos
Nathan_Davieau
Employee
Employee

There will be a Summary section below the provided output which will provide further details on the warning along with an SK where possible.  Can we please get the full health check output?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events