cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moudar
Advisor

Gateway on EVE-NG

Hi,

I have just installed a gateway on EVE-NG. Everything looks fine but I cannot login to do the first time wizard.

I got the IP address on eth0:192.168.40.185.

I can ping it, and I can ssh to the gateway with no problem.

But when try to open https://192.168.40.185, I get this:

gateway-refuse.JPG

gateway-refuse1.JPG

0 Kudos
33 Replies
Moudar
Advisor

*                     CPM Doctor                      *
Apr 16, 2024 04:34:58 PM Starting CPM Doctor
Apr 16, 2024 04:34:58 PM Initializing.......ERROR StatusLogger Reconfiguration failed: No configuration found for '87f8fa5a' at 'null' in 'null'
.......16:35:04.164 [main] ERROR com.checkpoint.cpm_doctor.SetupCheckContext - Failed to identify product version. Please contact support for additional help.
Apr 16, 2024 04:35:04 PM CPM Doctor failed to initialize
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sorry brother, Im out of ideas at this point. If reboot does not help, not sure. All I tested it in our eve ng lab works fine. 

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

K, so here is the strange thing that I experienced...so, if I create new VM in even-ng with say 4 ethernets, BUT, I ONLY connect one, I have same problem, but as soon as I connect at least 2, works fine in web UI.

Maybe you can try that and see if it works for you? If it does, maybe its even-ng bug, not sure...

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey bud,

Just to try help you out further, I did EXACT same set up as you and worked fine. Our lab is on 172.16.10.0/24, so I gave IP 172.16.10.234, DG is our lab fortigate 172.16.10.1 and worked fine, I was able to access web UI on port 443, which would be default anyway before first time wizard is ran. I really believe at this point it has to be something in your network thats causing this issue. By the way, as you can see, I left 4 ethernets, but ONLY 1 was connected, eth0.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events