Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaryasamsung
Explorer

GUI is not accessible on chrome and edge browser but able to open at firefox

GUI is not accessible on chrome and edge browser but able to open at firefox,

Showing below error.

X.X.X.X normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to X.X.X.X this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be X.X.X.X, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit X.X.X.X right now because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

GW software version? Also, why did you tag Identity Awareness? 

0 Kudos
aaryasamsung
Explorer

Software version - 81.20

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

New installation, pre-existing GW? What kind of WebUI are you trying to access?

Give us some details, please.

0 Kudos
aaryasamsung
Explorer

No new installation, I've just upgraded from 81.10 to 81.20 for this issue, but Issue still same.
And I'm trying to access my gateway by GUI on chrome or edge browser.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

When did it start? Any changes as a trigger? What type of GW? 

0 Kudos
aaryasamsung
Explorer

It started around one week back, No changes were made except software upgrade, and the gateway is 6400.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please open a service request via https://help.checkpoint.com

0 Kudos
CaseyB
Collaborator

If it works in Firefox and not the others after a major software upgrade, I have to ask, did you completely clear your cache in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? Are you the only one who accesses the GUI / has this problem or does it happen on multiple devices?

0 Kudos
aaryasamsung
Explorer

Yes, I tried to clear all cache data, but not working, Everyone is having the same issue.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events