cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdinata01
Explorer

Failed Distribution Certificate RA VPN

Dear All

I want to ask related my case, and may be anyone know about this issue can give me advise or solution

Currently we are using RA Vpn with certificate internal for authentication  and now we find issue related RA VPN certificate distribution , when we try to distribute certificate and send email to our user, the registration key is failed to send with capture below, 

and for additional information,
1.we use 2 gateways as vpn on different site (1pdc, 1HQ) and connected in 1 same fw mgmt for ex 10.1.1.1
2.we use 2 jump host/ terminal server (1pdc, 1drc) for access our smart console

Capture.PNG

3.we already deploy and use this ra vpn for 4 month and working properly for send cert and access

but now we have problem in 1 jump host in drc make we strange, when we try to send / distribute certificate from fwm 10.1.1.1, its always failed with this info,

Capture.PNG

But if we try with our jump host in pdc, its normal, even though it uses the same fwm 10.1.1.1 like on jump host drc

and we already try to reinstall our smart console in drc, but still failed, as i think the process distribution and send mail is should do by fwm right ? not from jump host or endpoint we open smart console.

CMIIW and Thanks 
remote-access

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Pretty sure this all happens through management (not SmartConsole machine).
What version/JHF level?

0 Kudos
rdinata01
Explorer

Hi @PhoneBoy 

Currently our fwm using R80.40 T77

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I just want to make sure I understand your problem correctly.
You are using numerous "jump hosts" (presumably via RDP) to access the same management server (10.1.1.1)
Not a management server with the same address, but the exact same management server in both cases.
When you attempt to perform this task from one of the jump posts, you get the problem described.
When you attempt to perform this task from the other jump hosts, the operation succeeds.
Am I restating the problem correctly?

In any case, I recommend the following:

If you're still having issues after doing these things, I recommend a TAC case.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events