cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidharris2
Participant

Cannot acces the Gateway GAIA portals post management migration

Hi checkmates

We recently migrated service providers and also migrated from provider-1 to our own SMS in the cloud

The web portals on the gateways pointed to the old provider and it seems the web servers were administratively downed on our gateways I guess in favour of CLISH edits

I ran set web daemon-enable to on and now I can see port 443 open. We can logon successfully with fwadmin however, we get a blank page and there are no /admin or /web pages available

Anyone know how to revert this back to using our gateway internal interface IP as the portal address?

We are running R77.30 gateways (we are about to upgrade) and R80.40 SMS

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MartinTzvetanov
Advisor

What do you mean by "The web portals on the gateways pointed to the old provider and it seems the web servers were administratively downed on our gateways I guess in favour of CLISH edits"? How did you connect to GAIA before?

0 Kudos
davidharris2
Participant

Our gateways were managed by a service provider running provider-1. We can see that the GAIA web portals for each firewall were pointing to the old providers IP space. (I don't even know if that's related our how that works yet).

This is the first time we have had full management and we just want to manage the FW's via the GUI

0 Kudos
MartinTzvetanov
Advisor

I believe you mean your GWs had SIC to Provider-1?

Do you know your GWs IP addresses? Do a ssh session to them and see which is the management interface and use this address in a browser. 

0 Kudos
davidharris2
Participant

yes they were managed (SIC'd) by Povider-1 now managed by standalone SMS 

We know the IP addresses and we can hit those addresses, login with SSH etc

the gateway web servers are listening on 443 after I ran set web daemon-enable but there are no pages, that's the problem.

Cant get https://<hostname>/admin or /web and straight hostname returns a blank page.

Does the hostname need to be resolvable? Is it a SSL issue?

0 Kudos
Vincent_Bacher
Advisor
Advisor

Had issues with names several times.

Last week I had an issue at a customer installation where UserChk portal was not accessible. Making the name resolvable solved the issue.

I would therefore always make the portal names resolvable.

Does not mean that this solves your issue.

and now to something completely different - CCVS, CCAS, CCTE, CCCS, CCSM elite
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You have to set the Platform Portal and accessibility in the gateway/cluster object and push the Access Policy.

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 6.34.17 PM.png

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events