Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrknthny
Participant

Cannot Delete Gateway Object (Unvailable)

Hi, So i have created a Cluster Gateway and realized i configured wrongly. Then i delete the cluster members as well as the cluster object. Now, I recreated the cluster and I have successfully done them. However, I am seeing one other gateway "Unavailable" that has the same IP as the other cluster member. i tried deleting it but it doesn't seem to be able to be deleted. The delete icon is greyed out if i do try to edit/delete it. I was informed by a colleague to delete the cluster and cluster members and all referenced to it, but after doing so. I am still unable to delete the 'Unavailable' gateway object. It is still haven't gone in production so i tried before putting it online but to no avail. Anyone encountered before and how did you manage to resolve? I attached a screenshot of what it looks like.

Hope someone can help. Thank you.

1 Reply
the_rock
Legend
Legend

If you wish to get rid of it totally, guidbedit is your best friend. Just go there and remove any instance of it you can find. Let me know if you need help, we can do remote and I can guide you through it.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events