cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatalXerror
Contributor
Jump to solution

Auto-Connect Endpoint VPN Client

Hi Guys, We are using before SecuRemote client and from that software, we can do automatic login for VPN from its settings.

Now, we are using Endpoint VPN Client E80.x and I found out that there is no where to configure to auto-login in the endpoint client itself. How can we do that for this endpoint client?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

When you disconnect, by selecting disconnect from the VPN client menu, the password cache is cleared.

Do keep in mind that these type of changes sometimes take a little time to take effect, at least you will need to reconnect and sometimes reboot the client pc.

Regards, Maarten

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

It all depends on the settings you have in the Global Properties under Remote Access - Endpoint Connect. Default setting here is Configured on Endpoint Client, but you can change the connect mode to Always connect.

I don't have a installed client handy, so I can't check the client side for you.

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
fatalXerror
Contributor

Hi Maarten Sjouw‌, 

I tried to configure it but it does not resolve our concern.

What I did is to enable the password caching and set the method to always-connect. Then I tried to connect using my Endpoint Security client, I can connect successfully but when I tried to disconnect, my password does not cached in the password field and also it does not connect automatically.

Is my expectation correct or not? All I want is to automatically connect to VPN once it detects internet connection or once the user logs into their computers.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

When you disconnect, by selecting disconnect from the VPN client menu, the password cache is cleared.

Do keep in mind that these type of changes sometimes take a little time to take effect, at least you will need to reconnect and sometimes reboot the client pc.

Regards, Maarten

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events