Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbermudez11
Participant
Jump to solution

Anti-Spam "Error: No valid contract"

Hi, 

I need help with the next case. I have a Security Gateway 5200, and today I realize a fresh install of the version R80.40, when I attach the licenses and the contracts all is done, but the blade of Anti-Spam show the next message "Error no valid contract".

I´ll try to reload the contracts, but the result is the same. Somebody help me with this issue?

Thank you for the help that you may be able to provide.

Regards,

Gabriel Bermúdez

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gbermudez11
Participant

Hi,

Today I reboot the Security Gateway, and the status of the Anti-Spam blade return to "Ok". Apparently it was a bug that was presented in the Fresh Install of the R80.40.

Thanks for the help.

Regards, 

Gabriel Bermúdez

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What does cplic print on the gateway actually say?
You may want to double-check with Account Services that Anti-Spam is covered under your existing contract.

0 Kudos
gbermudez11
Participant

This is the cplic displayed

1.PNG2.PNG

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

There are one of two possibilities:

• This is a cosmetic error in SmartConsole (meaning you are actually licensed, but it is showing incorrectly) 
  • This is an actual license/contract issue

Given the cplic output, it looks like you are properly licensed.
In either case, I recommend engaging with the TAC.

0 Kudos
gbermudez11
Participant

Hi,

Today I reboot the Security Gateway, and the status of the Anti-Spam blade return to "Ok". Apparently it was a bug that was presented in the Fresh Install of the R80.40.

Thanks for the help.

Regards, 

Gabriel Bermúdez

0 Kudos
MartinTzvetanov
Advisor

I had the same issue with 2 different customer for the last year, the first got fixed by a procedure on the GW, the other fixed "by itself". I believe somebody touched something in the cloud where the contract is getting checked and validated but nobody responded about this...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events