cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prashan_Attanay
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Access denied to Cluster IP

I'm getting following error message when I try to access Gaia portal using cluster IP. I tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE web browsers. I can log into active and standby firewalls separately but not to cluster IP.

My colleagues can log into cluster from their IPs. We all are in same IP range. 

Access to <Cluster IP> was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Prashan,

There is really no reason addressing CLuster's WebUI via IP, as all that it does is forwarding you to the active cluster member.

There is no "virtual" WebUI that is assigned to the cluster. If you need to make any changes to the configuration of the cluster using WebUI, you should perform those on both cluster members.

Obvious exceptions are settings specific to each cluster member, such as network and interface configurations, etc.. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Prashan,

There is really no reason addressing CLuster's WebUI via IP, as all that it does is forwarding you to the active cluster member.

There is no "virtual" WebUI that is assigned to the cluster. If you need to make any changes to the configuration of the cluster using WebUI, you should perform those on both cluster members.

Obvious exceptions are settings specific to each cluster member, such as network and interface configurations, etc.. 

Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

Well there is a bit of clustering in GAIA as well. very usefull for updating routing tables on both members.

It's called Cloning Group now.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events