Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tip of the week - GAIA REST API

This widget could not be displayed.
11 Comments
Eric_Oakeson
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Awesome! Do you think we can find out if it uses Swagger? I have a partner who's asking.

Sven_Glock
Advisor

Can you please fix this?

Oliver_Fink
Advisor
Advisor

Same problem for me.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hi guys, it looks like the solution was reverted to Internal status.

I will check now what's going on

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Okay, the article is retracted till next Monday, there are some minor fixes in the documentation that are in progress. It will be available again very soon.

Sven_Glock
Advisor

Thanks for investigation!

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Still not available, work in progress. Please stand by

_Val_
Admin
Admin

The article is back (about a week already, actually) 🙂

Martin_Raska
Advisor
Advisor

Is there any access settings? I am always getting Forbidden for login, credentials are ok, I am using the same creds for Gaia and SC. Management API blade is set to ANY client. Its SMS R80.20 take 74.

Either mgmt_cli or Postman

{
"code" : "generic_error",
"message" : "Error 403. Access to the API server is forbidden. Please check the Management API blade settings to make sure that the server is allowed to accept requests from this IP address."
}

<title>403 Forbidden</title>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.</p>

Adam_Doyle
Explorer
I'm getting the same Forbidden message. Working with Diamond support on the issue. Martin_Raska, did you figure out why this was occurring?
Adam_Doyle
Explorer
Ok the issue was "allowed-client" parameter in clish configuration needs to allow the management IP of the firewall gateway