Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasac
Explorer

sk100610-Error has occurred while applying the Firewall settings (error 00351)

I am trying to SNMP poll a checkpoint 600 from a LibreNMS (connected to local LAN of the applicance) and even with the firewall policy switched off the firewall log reports the SNMP traffic is "Blocked on rule 0 Outgoing policy violation".

Any changes to the appliance cause a system Notification pop-up with  "Error has occurred while applying the Network Objects settings (error 00362). If the problem persists, contact Check Point Technical Assistance Center"

The Check Point 600 appliance (L50) is running factory default firmware version: R75.20.40 (983003847), with firewall blade license expiration=Never.

It is EOL hardware, and it is not under any maintenance agreement, and there is no plan to put it under support as it was planned to be donated to a volunteer organisation to replace their even older 500 appliance......if it would actually work normally.

The assumption is the blocking issue and the cause of the pop-up is linked and the solutions would be explained by sk100610, but without support I don't have access to the document.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
30 Replies
DorianGrey
Explorer

Hello!
I do have an active case with TAC, however, their advice is to re-image the appliances via a USB stick. 
I was wondering if I could fix the issue remotely, as currently, I do not have physical access to the devices.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events