Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crizzt
Explorer

Servers Policy issues (open ports)

Hi, i have a issue trying to make a rule to open some ports, even creating the rules in the Servers section the ports still close. i dont know if is something i miss or what can it be, also in the logs section i see the block, anyway is a checkpoint 750.

zetti rule.PNG

0 Kudos
7 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please elaborate on which product you are using, what version, and which blades, and also explain the use case.

0 Kudos
Crizzt
Explorer

Is a Checkpoint 750 Appliance, version r77.20.40 and the blade im use is the firewall, to be honest its my first time with checkpoint. I have to open the ports of a server to use an aplication, even creating the rules does not allow me to access.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Your version of firmware is out of date.
The latest version for your hardware is: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

When you say “doesn’t work” what is the precise behavior you see in the application?
What do you see in the logs when access is attempted?
Have you performed a tcpdump on the appliance to see if traffic is being sent to the target device?

0 Kudos
Crizzt
Explorer

in the logs appears as spoofing (even when i disable) an i trying a telnet to the port and doesn't connect, the only port is open i use to connect is ssh.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Please provide screenshots of the log entries in question along with a topology diagram.

0 Kudos
Crizzt
Explorer

now is a little diferent issue, still i cant connect through a port but appears like accepted , just in case this is how a made the servers rules

CheckPoint logs.PNGservers rules.PNG

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Does your server actually listen on that port?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events