cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xLadyMorgana
Participant
Jump to solution

Quantum Spark webUI Error

Does anyone have any insight on this error? I've seen this a few times before and typically it fixes itself before I'm able to get on with TAC. But really curious what's going on with this error. 

These are currently on R81.10

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Ok so we are 4 versions behind, I would consider testing a unit or two on a newer/recomended version prior to consulting TAC in this case.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Which specific version & build of R81.10.x is used on these units and is it centrally or locally managed?

Per sk179615...

Latest Firmware R81.10.10 Build 996002993

Recommended Firmware R81.10.10 Build 996002945

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
xLadyMorgana
Participant

These are 1550s and they are on R81.10.00 Build 575. they are centrally managed. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Ok so we are 4 versions behind, I would consider testing a unit or two on a newer/recomended version prior to consulting TAC in this case.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
xLadyMorgana
Participant

We are upgrading all of our SMBs. we do this through the webUI. Our appliances are in remote locations. SmartConsole fails to successfully push updates to SMBs 90% of the time. This is why we result to doing the firmware upgrade via GUI. But when the GUI doesn't work either, it kind of puts you at a wall here. I hate to just simply blame the version its currently running on as we have 150+ SMBs and didn't have a problem like this, only once before in the past where the issue just corrected itself.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Noted. There are some other options covered in the documentation and threads here e.g.

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/SMB_R81.10.X/CLI/EN/Content/Topics/upgrade-from-usb-or-tftp-ser...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Amir_Ayalon
Employee
Employee

sometimes it's just a ui timeout.

It was improved in latest firmwares.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events