Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_montalvo
Advisor
Jump to solution

Quantum Spark 1600 SMB Reports

Hello brothers!

Is there's an option available to have the SMB 1600 Appliance reports to be sent by email?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeB
Advisor

even though it is managed locally, you can enable the SMP portal just to generate these reports. Remember that if it is a 1500/1600/1800 model the license is already included and the only thing you need to do is to enable the domain and register the equipment.

You cak check sk122259 "How to create a new service domain in Check Point Cloud SMP". Also look the Admin guide for "Quantum Spark Portal"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MikeB
Advisor

as far as I know, only if you have it managed with SMP (Cloud-Based, included in the purchase price of a 1500 series) or Smart-1

K_montalvo
Advisor

Its locally managed, any luck?

0 Kudos
MikeB
Advisor

even though it is managed locally, you can enable the SMP portal just to generate these reports. Remember that if it is a 1500/1600/1800 model the license is already included and the only thing you need to do is to enable the domain and register the equipment.

You cak check sk122259 "How to create a new service domain in Check Point Cloud SMP". Also look the Admin guide for "Quantum Spark Portal"

K_montalvo
Advisor

Many thanks i will check that out my friend!

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events