This feature was not present in R77.20.80 firmware, see sk137212:
What's New in Check Point R77.20.81 for SMB Appliances
This article applies to Check Point 700 / 1200R / 1400 / 910 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances
Multi-WAN (FleXi Ports)
- Ability to configure LAN ports as internet access WAN ports.
In Check Point 1100/1200R/1400 Appliances Locally Managed Administration Guide R77.20.80 p.40ff we read:
You can configure a single Internet connection or multiple connections in High Availability or Load Balancing configurations.
Interface name -
• WAN or DMZ is for most types of Internet connections
• USB/Serial is for cellular or analog modems.
• ADSL is for 1100 appliances only. The connection type is PPPoE, PPPoA, or EoA
• ADSL/VDSL. If you select the ADSL/VDSL interface, you must select one of these for the connection type: PPPoE, IPoE - static IP, or IPoE - dynamic IP.
CCSE CCTE CCSM SMB Specialist