Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlueGrass
Contributor
Jump to solution

Is there any KB / Video can teach me how to setup SSLVPN for a central manged SMB?

Hi all,

We are using Cloud SMS to manage an SBM 1570 device.

I am trying to set up SSLVPN on 1570 with only local accounts + [User name and password] authentication.

We also need Application and URL filtering for this SSLVPN user, so legacy user setup is not allowed.

IT seems lots of old Video / KB are no use for this case.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SecuRemote does not support Office Mode, which probably means Identity Awareness won't work properly.
Reinstall as Check Point Mobile and try again.
Note the 1570 has a license that will support this for a certain number of users, don't recall how many offhand.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Whilst your requirements aren't super clear please note there are currently some Identity Awareness limitations for Spark devices managed by Smart-1 Cloud.

Please refer:

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Check-Point-SmartCloud-Admin-...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

When you say SSLVPN what precisely are you expecting?
If you’re expecting Mobile Access Blade functionality (ie with a web browser), the SMB appliances do not support it, centrally managed or otherwise.

If you expect to use the SNX client for this user, you’ll probably need to install that client separately.
Otherwise, use Check Point Mobile.

The more details you can provide about what exactly you’re trying to achieve, the more likely we’ll be able to help.

0 Kudos
BlueGrass
Contributor

There are what blades installed on the Checkpoint 1570.

CP1.PNG

I want to use the CheckPoint 1570 local user account for SSLVPN. So I check this box, not sure if this is right set.

CP2.PNG

Also move to VPN client and allow Basic SecureRemote.

CP3.PNG

For the VPN authentication, I select username and password.

CP4.PNG

Allow office mode to all users.

CP5.PNG

Create a local user and assign it to my AccessRole

CP6.PNG

Install the agent on the remote PC, select Secure remote.

CP7.PNG

Connected to the site, but seems the 1570 can not recognize the user.

CP8.PNG

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SecuRemote does not support Office Mode, which probably means Identity Awareness won't work properly.
Reinstall as Check Point Mobile and try again.
Note the 1570 has a license that will support this for a certain number of users, don't recall how many offhand.

BlueGrass
Contributor

Reinstall as Check Point Mobile and try again  <<< You are the right man giving the right answer.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events