As you have different routable IPs from the ISPs, i would do HA ISP redundancy using 2 VPNs:
- ISP 1 with IP 1 is the default ISP for all traffic
- IP 1 builds VPN tunnel 1 to remote site
- ISP 2 with IP 2 is the HA ISP
- IP 2 builds VPN tunnel 2 to remote site
- only VPN 1 goes up !
This is the working config, until connection monitoring finds that ISP 1 is down:
- if ISP 1 goes down, VPN tunnel 1 goes down
- ISP 2 goes active, and now VPN tunnel 2 comes up
Routing works as both VPN tunnels can not be up together...
CCSE CCTE CCSM SMB Specialist