cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obsidian11
Contributor
Jump to solution

Custom SMP Reports

Greetings, my company successfully migrated SMB gateways from old SMP application to the new Infinity Portal (spark management).

And we've set up plan that contains 5 gateways, and custom reports enabled (4 of them are R77, 1 of them is R81).

However, my question is, is there any way that I can tweak SMP so I can get united/conjoint periodical (daily, weekly, monthly or custom range) report instead of 5 splitted/separated?

And what is cloud alternative for SmartEvent / Dedicated Smart-1 Appliances ?

Is that CloudGuard Log.ic or something else?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yahavb
Employee
Employee

Hi,

There are few options in terms of reports and views, in additional to the gateway scheduled reports that you may have missed:

1. Improved visibility and new views - As part of Spark Management application in Infinity Portal there are new views available like the access view and the new traffic monitor view (see images below).

2. Domain cyber reports - Under Settings -> Domain cyber reports - you can configure a scheduled report to aggregate security events cross all gateways in a specific tenant.

3. Ability to export views to PDF was recently added - you can set the timeframe and apply the required filters and then export the view to PDF.

4. Ability to apply quick gateway filter was recently added.

There is still an ongoing effort to improve the existing views and add additional views / reports. If you have any feedback on the existing views or great new ideas please share it with us directly by using the feedback button at the top toolbar or contact us by email to: spark-management@checkpoint.com.

Currently it is not possible to create customized views but it is something we are also looking into adding in the future.

Please try the options above, I hope you will find them useful.

Thanks, Yahav.

Access ViewAccess ViewTraffic monitorTraffic monitor

Domain Cyber ReportsDomain Cyber Reports

View solution in original post

4 Replies
yahavb
Employee
Employee

Hi,

There are few options in terms of reports and views, in additional to the gateway scheduled reports that you may have missed:

1. Improved visibility and new views - As part of Spark Management application in Infinity Portal there are new views available like the access view and the new traffic monitor view (see images below).

2. Domain cyber reports - Under Settings -> Domain cyber reports - you can configure a scheduled report to aggregate security events cross all gateways in a specific tenant.

3. Ability to export views to PDF was recently added - you can set the timeframe and apply the required filters and then export the view to PDF.

4. Ability to apply quick gateway filter was recently added.

There is still an ongoing effort to improve the existing views and add additional views / reports. If you have any feedback on the existing views or great new ideas please share it with us directly by using the feedback button at the top toolbar or contact us by email to: spark-management@checkpoint.com.

Currently it is not possible to create customized views but it is something we are also looking into adding in the future.

Please try the options above, I hope you will find them useful.

Thanks, Yahav.

Access ViewAccess ViewTraffic monitorTraffic monitor

Domain Cyber ReportsDomain Cyber Reports

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats super helpful @yahavb ...thank you!

0 Kudos
obsidian11
Contributor

Thanks mate,

I will take look at that views.

However, I still need those aggregated security events/reports from all 5 gateways, sending it scheduled to mail (that is fetched via pop3 from our ticketing system).

So, I will se if domain cyber reports can fulfill my expectations.

P.S. nobody answered my second question: What is cloud alternative for SmartEvent / Dedicated Smart-1 Appliances?

Thanks in advance.

Is that CloudGuard Log.ic or something else?

0 Kudos
MikeB
Advisor

Hi @obsidian11, regarding your second question: the cloud alternative for Smart-1 Appliances is "Smart-1 Cloud". You can use the following SKU for manage Quantum Spark + SmartEvent: CPSM-CLOUD-5-SMB-GW-SME (Smart-1 Cloud to manage 5 Quantum Spark gateways with 100 GB of storage (up to 3 GB daily logs) including SmartEvent blade).

With this service I think you can get united/conjoint reports periodically for all your spark gws

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)