Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RS_Daniel
Advisor
Jump to solution

SD-WAN daip interfaces

Hello CheckMates,

We have been doing some tests/POCs with sdwan this year, and received some feedback from some customers asking for specific features. For example one known limitation mentioned on sk180605 is about DAIP adresses in SD-WAN interfaces. Some interested customers ask about sdwan to improve connectivity with small branchs that usually have DAIP/LTE internet connections. Just wanted to ask if this limitation is considered on the roadmap, will be possible to use DAIP connections on SDWAN interfaces in the future? I think NAT limitation is also involved here...

Another wanted feature was QoS at L7, per application. I think this one was on the readmap, do we an ETA for this feature?

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shlomi_Feldman
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

I have checked the issue. Quantum is currently ready for EA and Spark will be ready in couple of weeks.

In case any of you want to test the SDWAN with DAIP support, please contact me

View solution in original post

5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Shlomi_Feldman
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi,

DAIP support is at our highest roadmap priorities and we are already able to provide EA version to test it.
Applications QoS for SDWAN is part of our 2024 roadmap

RS_Daniel
Advisor

Hi,

Great news!!! does EA version includes quantum spark? that is the use case we would like to test if possible.

Shlomi_Feldman
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi,

Spark should be included. I will check with R&D about the exact build and will update here

0 Kudos
Shlomi_Feldman
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

I have checked the issue. Quantum is currently ready for EA and Spark will be ready in couple of weeks.

In case any of you want to test the SDWAN with DAIP support, please contact me

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events