Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wei_Soon_Heng
Contributor
Contributor

How to Onboard Quantum SASE (Perimeter 81)

Hi All,

My client had purchased Quantum SASE Internet Access, and going to deploy it soon in next two weeks.
Before going to deployment, I want tried to onboard from scratch in Check Point infinity portal for my own test. However, the page "Book a 15-minute call" pop out as per screenshot shown in below, and when I click "x" it will show empty page.

Perimeter-81.png

I am a bit of confused, whether we need to onboard from Perimeter 81 portal itself or Check Point Infinity Portal?

Please kindly advise.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Please contact your Check Point SE to clarify if in your region you may already onboard via Check Point's Infinity portal.
Otherwise it would be the legacy P81 partner onboarding.

0 Kudos
Tomerda
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Quantum SASE.

To gain access to Quantum SASE, you'll need a license for the tenant you're using in the Infinity Portal. Schedule a demo with our sales team by filling out the form, and they'll assist you in acquiring a license.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Tomer Dahan

Product Manager

Security Service Edge

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Quantum SASE (Perimeter 81) is not yet integrated into Infinity Portal in all regions.

0 Kudos
Wei_Soon_Heng
Contributor
Contributor

Is it integrated in US-EU region ?

0 Kudos
Tomerda
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Currently the access to Quantum SASE is enabled for Infinity Portal customers that their tenant storage location is in the US.

Access to Quantum SASE for infinity portal customers that their tenant’s storage location is EU is expected to be available early Q2-2024.

EU customers should create a tenant in Perimeter-81 (outside the infinity portal) by opening their workspace here: https://www.perimeter81.com/start-now-cp?utm_source=cp-onboarding.

Once the service becomes available in the EU Infinity Portal region, we will migrate their account to the Infinity portal within that region.

Tomer Dahan

Product Manager

Security Service Edge

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events