cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
80fd220b-e3b5-4
Explorer

vpn client for windows access by credential and certificate

hi everyone,
in my environment we have a couple of checkpoint 80.30 with blade mobile access enabled. The users access in my organization by checkpoint mobile for windows using a token one time password (the generic user has Authentication method:Radius). Now I would like to add a pc certificate for an user, but I saw that if I set a Certificate in Certificate menu for an user, He access by only token one time password  even without I install the certificate on his pc . How can I set to permit access only by using at the same time time token one time password and personal certificate?

thanks

Emiliano

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
emiliano_mastro
Contributor

hi, thanks very much for answer.

I didn't do that, but I will be trying next week. If I well understand, using the authentication method is a global configuration and I can't for test configure it for only one user, is it right? Also, how do I have to set vpn client for windows to use at the same time certificate installed and username and password?

Thanks

Emi

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's a global configuration, yes.
Your users may need to delete/re-add the site in order for the changed authentication methods to take effect.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events