Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Iron

route office mode through Ipsec tunnel (site to site)

How do I route my office mode network through my site to site Ipsec tunnel to access resources in our remote offices?

8 Replies
Highlighted
Sapphire

By adding these networks to your RA VPN Encryption Domain !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Iron

Thanks. Which network? office mode or the remote office one?
Highlighted
Sapphire

The target networks !

Highlighted
Iron

Let me rephrase my question:

I have users who are connecting to our network with SecureClient VPN 82.20.
The GW are on R77.
I am using Office Mode, the users are getting IP from the Office Mode pool and everything works fine when they are pointing to targets within our networks and all LAN resources are accessible.

Now, what I want to do is to also route them to another remote network thru site-to-site VPN that I've configured. The remote network is accessible from LAN.

How should I do that? What do I need to configure?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sapphire

A VPN client Encryption Domain, containing all nets that should be accessible. Go into Gateway > Network Management > VPN Domain > Set specific VPN Domain for GW Communities > Select the RA Community > Set > User Defined select a Network group created for this purpose.

Highlighted

hi, please help - i cant find the right place where i have to configure the RA vpn domain. daniel

Highlighted
Sapphire

RAVPN.png

Highlighted
Sapphire

Addition to the screenshot: This is R80.40, so you can select between different RA VPN communities. Up to R80.30, there was only one RA VPN community where the Domain could be set...

0 Kudos