cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
npaulo
Explorer

resetting HTTP/HTTPS connections made prior to VPNRA connection

Hello mates,

I have a RA VPN in R80.30 gateways and realised something I would like to avoid. If I have the pac file configured on my laptop I can connect to the internet even if I don´t connect my RA VPN to the company. At some point I connect the VPN and the web connections still flow throught my home connection for some minutes even the new ones I start on the browser. I have split tunnel disabled on Global Settings so all traffic must pass on the gateways.

Is there any way to force this web connections to stop immediatly and send all connections throught the gateway as soon as I connect the RA VPN?

Thank you.

Nuno

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The browser typically evaluates the proxy.pac file on startup.
I believe you can reload this on the browser side but that’s not something we can affect.

That said, I believe we do terminate existing TCP connections when you connect to the VPN
How did you confirm the connections are going out…unencrypted from the Endpoint and not through the VPN client?

0 Kudos
npaulo
Explorer

Hello,

I can see this connections are going through my local connection with a netstat -a. I believe didn´t saw this behaviour eveer before, could it be a bug? Running JHF take 227 on top of R80.30.

thank you.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events