Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roh_oh
Participant

location awareness trac.ttm

Hello guys, I hope you are all doing well. I'm working on location awareness, and I find the need to enable it only for certain users. Since it's a global option, I've found a way to achieve this by creating an LDAP group to use a custom trac.ttm file. However, in this case, I only see the possibility of disabling it. Do you know of any way to enable it by IP in the custom trac? Basically, the goal is to have certain users with "always connect" and location awareness, but not the entire company.

Im using:

81.10 and https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk114882

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This feature enables a custom trac.ttm for a specific user group.
It does not make a provision for IP address, nor is it clear why this is relevant.
For other users, the default ttm file is provided.

0 Kudos
Roh_oh
Participant

Sorry, maybe I explained myself poorly. The intention is to activate location awareness with the option 'the clients connect from this network or group.'

Thanks to sk114882, I found a way to disable it for certain users, so I assumed that there might be a way to add an IP range in the custom track so that certain members receive that policy disabling first location awareness globally.

Perhaps there is any documentation about all the variables allowed in the track?

Maybe there is another way to archive my goal?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events