Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simply_sachin
Explorer

Remote VPN access for muliplte business units..

We have mutilple branch units running with multipel checkpoint(r803.0/R81) gateways and single management servers(R81).

The question here is I should(remote access VPN) login with single location and access the all branch units and access the resources.

Techies,waiting for your inputs.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

That’s possible for sure.
I think a better question is: what is your precise objective.
From that, we can suggest the right approach. 

0 Kudos
Simply_sachin
Explorer

i dont want to connect each business unit with different/different GWs IPS..

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You configure each gateway with a unique encryption domain and use rules with Access Roles to ensure users can only access the resources they are supposed to.
However, if all the gateways are configured under a single management domain, they will appear as part of the same site and the end user will have to choose the appropriate gateway to connect to.

If this is not what you’re after, please provide more precise details about your environment and what it is you’re trying to achieve.

0 Kudos
Simply_sachin
Explorer

Hi..As I  mentioned all the BU unit GWs are in the same management server.if the end user connects single gateway and  will get that  respective VPN pool ip, from that he can access all the BUs resources. Currently he can access only the respective BU only..

all the locations interconnected with site to site VPN..So respective VPN pool to be included in the rule base of intersites??will it work?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You have to do one of two things:

• Include all the other BUs in the Remote Access encryption domain of one of the gateways (can work but creates extra load on that gateway with hairpinned traffic)
  • Enable Secondary Connect
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events