cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thabo
Participant

Remote Access VPN user not connecting after creating new Meshed Community

Good Day

Please advise i have a standalone deployment. I have IPsec vpn blade enabled i have added the remote access to the Security Gateway participates in the following VPN communities when i add a IPsec site to site VPN (meshed community) for the vpn community to participate in the Gateway my remote access VPN and or users are not able with an error to connect "Site Creation failed" once I remove the  VPN community from participating in the gateway the remote access VPN users are able to connect. The left frame remote access VPN users are not able to connect when i remove on the right and only leave remote access remote access VPN users can connect. The thing is i need to configure a site to site VPN and I can see the vpn community I added is the one causing issue. Please what could be causing this issue ?

Please see attached Remote Access VPN does not workRemote Access VPN does not workWhen i remove the P2C_SitetoSite remote access users are able to connectWhen i remove the P2C_SitetoSite remote access users are able to connect

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CaseyB
Advisor

What does the "Gateways" screen look like inside of the "P2C_SitetoSite" VPN community? What version and hotfix are you running?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events