cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caleb_butcher
Explorer
Jump to solution

Mobile Access VPN - Access to Azure through office VPN

We have setup and deployed 2 pieces to an environment and now trying to see if we can get them to talk to one another.

Remote Access to the office and office resources works normally.

S2S VPN from office to Azure works normally. This is done via a Policy Based Virtual Network Gateway in Azure, not a virtual CheckPoint appliance.

What we want to do is allow users that connect to the remote access VPN the ability to get to Azure resources that they would normally be able to access if they were in the office. Looking through the logs this looks like an IKE issue and the traffic is being dropped by Access Rule 0 rather than a rule that is in our access policy.

Is there something we are missing here? Unsure what to look at and curious if this is just not possible or if I'm overlooking a setting / config that can get this working for us. We have our gateway on R80.30 and are on the MaaS platform on R80.40 management

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Have you configured the Remote Access VPN community to include the encryption domain on the Azure side?
Likewise, have you configured the encryption settings in Azure to include the Office Mode addresses?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Have you configured the Remote Access VPN community to include the encryption domain on the Azure side?
Likewise, have you configured the encryption settings in Azure to include the Office Mode addresses?
caleb_butcher
Explorer

@PhoneBoyThank you! I forgot to add the Office mode address on the Azure side, not sure why I overlooked that but not going to complain when its an easy fix.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events