Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Mobile Acces Web Application, Outlook OWA error some mails.

Hello
I have 23500 appliance.
I am using Mobile Access Blade while reaching to Exchange 2019 for who is out site of my local.
Actually it is working fine but there is a annoying problem.

Some e-mail are not visible. There is an error on the page and it says

Your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.

Here is an example screen shot. 

Ekran Resmi 2021-07-12 14.59.44.png
Users logons from mobile access web page, after that selects my owa link and than he can see owa page. He can login this page and send, read, forward all of mails.
But some of them giving this error. He can not read this mail or forward via mobile access. In my local without mobile access he can read this "broken" e-mail.

There is no drop or reject log in smart console.

Could yo help me?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Mobile Access Blade has to rewrite HTML and JavaScript so that it appears to be coming from the gateway.
As there are an infinite number of ways to write HTML/JavaScript, we only test (and support) specific applications.
OWA should be one of them.

That said, perhaps this doesn’t work on an older version of gateway code and a newer version of OWA.
What version/JHF are we talking about here?

0 Kudos
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Hello, 

I am using R80.10 and Exchange Server 2019. 

But I was having this issue while using Exchange Server 2016.

0 Kudos
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Hello
I have upgraded to R80.40 take 125 but having same issue on Exchange Server 2019 CU 11.
@PhoneBoy @Wolfgang 

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@sukruozdemir no problems with OWA since R80.40 (R81 and R81.10 works well)

Please check that caching on the endpoint is allowed for all content

Screenshot 2021-11-30 155459.png

with the layout value you can switch beetween the simple and advanced design of OWA. layout=light is not such a complex web-application like the standard OWA design.

https://yourOWAserver/owa/?layout=full

https://yourOWAserver/owa/?layout=light

If there is no connectivity problem between gateway and OWA opening a  TAC case would be the best next step.

0 Kudos
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Hello
Actually, this option is default, so this is the setting for me.
I think it's best to open a support ticket.
Thank you.

Ekran Resmi 2021-12-06 09.11.26.png

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

We had have the same issue with OWA of Exchange 2019. The problem does not occur if using the older OWA design with minimal menues and less html code. Check Point provided some rewritten html pages for OWA integration in MOB blade but doesn‘t solve the problem. With R80.40 Jumbo take 43 and up everything is fine with OWA. Since the update none of our users are reporting the mentioned error.

sukruozdemir
Contributor

Thank you, I am using R80.10 and will upgrade to 80.40 two weeks later. I will try after upgrade and write about issue.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events