cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reevsie147
Contributor

ESOD Policy - Missing Anti-virus options in SmartDashboard

Hi everyone,

I'm just looking at implementing an ESOD policy on a mobile access installation and I seem to have run into a bit of an issue with what I assume are the definitions for the Anti-Virus rules.

In the ESOD configuration, if I navigate to "Policies > Edit Policy > Add Enforcement Rules > New Anti-Virus rule > Add Anti-Virus Providers ", the list of available providers seems to be rather out of date and for example, doesn't have "Windows Security Center, BitDefender Antivirus, or ESET" or plenty of others as I would expect it to based on what is supposed to be supported as per sk107014 .

ESOD Automatic updates are switched on and seem to be working:

# avsu_client -app "ICS" get_version
Result: sig version=100.1.151.0, sig date=2019-03-25 00:00:00 (Thu Jan 1 01:33:39 1970
), last check=1612537143 status=ok

(100.1.151.0 seems to be the latest updates as per sk150292)

The lack of up to date providers within SmartConsole means we're currently unable to support a lot of the newer AV providers as part of the ESOD process.

Does anyone happen to have any pointers before I raise an issue with TAC?

Running R80.40 Management and Gateways.

Many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You also update SmartConsole to the latest build?

0 Kudos
Reevsie147
Contributor

Hey @PhoneBoy ,

Thanks for the response. It was actually a couple of builds behind so I updated to the corresponding (build 994000416) but alas it seems the same. When I try and add a new AV provider. I get the following list, all of which seem to have a "Modified date" of 2006 which seems odd.

ESOD-AV-Providers.PNG

Any idea on where to look would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Perhaps a TAC case is in order here.

0 Kudos
Reevsie147
Contributor

Hey @PhoneBoy , thanks for taking a look. I'll get a ticket raised with TAC.

0 Kudos
Tim_Tielens
Contributor

Did this get resolved ? 
I have the exact same issue on R80.40 JHF 94.

Trying to setup Moba on a VSX cluster, but ESOD won't update and the management show the same old rules.

Edit: I got the ESOD to update on VS0 by using: avsu_client -app "ICS" fetch_remote username password

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events