cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alprio
Explorer

Checkpoint capsule Arg_NullreferenceException

Hello ,

I am facing a weird problem with checkpoint capsule vpn on windows machines (10 and 11).

let me explain :

if I have the client of checkpoint capsule installed on a windows machine the connection works.

If I install it , on a new machine or delete the app and install it again to a working before machine I get the error Arg_NullreferenceException .

Nothing changed from our side on the checkpoint appliance . 

event viewer logs :

Message from VPN App: [domain - name] 

Connect: System.NullReferenceException: Arg_NullReferenceException

at CheckPointVpnPluginAppBg.CCC.cccConnect(Networking.Vpn.VpnChannel channel, Boolean authNeeded)

at CheckPointVpnPluginAppBg.CCC.snxConnect(Networking.Vpn.VpnChannel channel, Networking.Sockets.StreamSocket socket, Networking.Vpn.VpnRouteAssignment& routeScope, Networking.Vpn.VpnDomainNameAssignment& nameScope, Networking.Vpn.VpnTrafficFilterAssignment& trafficFilterScope)

at CheckPointVpnPluginAppBg.VpnPlugin.Connect(Networking.Vpn.VpnChannel channel)

HRESULT 80004003 System.NullReferenceException

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What is the exact version of that client you are trying to install, and have installed already?

alprio
Explorer

its the windows store version 1.0.16.0 .

I have a machine with the same version but it is installed a long time ago and it works. connects with no problem.

I installed capsule from windows store on 3-4 machines , different routers , windows etc and they all throw the same error.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Got it. It is a known issue, and as @Chris_Atkinson already said, please raise a support request with TAC

Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

There have been similar reports here recently, please raise a case with TAC for further investigation.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events