Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refaeliko
Participant
Jump to solution

Check Point SAML Auth for Remote Access VPN

Hey guys,

i have appliance gw (Check Point 6200B) and VM mgmt.

i configured Check Point SAML Auth for Remote Access VPN to AzureAD - I configured everything and checked it several times, but when connecting after entering a username and password, the connection fails and the error "negotiation with site failed" appears in the client.

I am contacting you after I have tried everything I have seen on the forums and nothing has helped.
I would appreciate your help,
Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Refaeliko
Participant

I solved it.

Elsewhere I saw that PhoneBoy said that the setting in VPN Community should mark All Users.
The problem was that in VPN Community (Remote Access) only specific groups were marked, I selected All Users and it worked.

Thank you PhoneBoy

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What version/JHF of gateway?
What version of the Endpoint/VPN client?
Have you checked this? https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk178205
There are a few other possible reasons for this error message...suggest reviewing the other SKs that come up when searching "negotiation with site failed" on SupportCenter.

0 Kudos
Refaeliko
Participant

I solved it.

Elsewhere I saw that PhoneBoy said that the setting in VPN Community should mark All Users.
The problem was that in VPN Community (Remote Access) only specific groups were marked, I selected All Users and it worked.

Thank you PhoneBoy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good job! I would say the error you were getting has been around probably 20+ years and its usually some config setting thats missing.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events