cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanjay_S
Advisor

Certificate Error

Hi All,

We have enabled the SAML authentication for the Remote Access VPN users for one of our customers. Also when we they login they are getting the attached certificate error. May i know what could be the best way to fix it? Do we need to install the 3rd party CA certificate to fix the issue? Because this certificate error was not there when the users were authenticating with Radius. But the issue started only after the SAML authentication.

Please find the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Juan_
Collaborator

Hi Sanjay,

On the gateway object, you will find a tab for SAML configuration.
Right there you can upload the certificate you are going to use for that portal.

Make sure the computers trust that certificate.

IE: the root CA of that cert is present on the "Trusted Root CA" repository of the machines

Sanjay_S
Advisor

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your quick response on this. So in the SAML configuration i am trying to add a new Aliases which is popping me an error message "Hostname is not a valid FQDN or IP". So first we need to add the URL in the DNS and make sure it resolves to the IP and then we need to add it in the Aliases is it?

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 Kudos
Sanjay_S
Advisor

Hi Juan,

I also need to know if we need to generate any CSR for the certificate to get from the Third party?

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 Kudos
Juan_
Collaborator

Hi Sanjay,

Yes, have a look here:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Remote-Access-VPN/Create-CSR-and-Importing-third-party-certifica...

The URL of the portal will have to match the CN of the certificate and yes, you'll need a DNS entry as you mention.

Juan

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events