Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iulia
Explorer

All browsers ask me to install Check Point Mobile Access Portal over and over again

I was requested by one of my customers to access their VNP via a web page. This page asks me to install Check Point Mobile Access Portal Agent. The installation is successful, but does not do anything. If I close the browser it asks me the same thing over and over again, to install the agent even if this is already installed. Re-installing it not helps. I have tried on Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge.

I am using Windows10 with JDK version 19.0.1. The Agent is:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Application-Name: Check Point Deployment-Agent
CShell_version: 800006418
Application-Library-Allowable-Codebase: *
Major_Release: RELEASE123
Version_String: RELEASE123
Main-Class: ServerMain
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.3
DependencyFinder: main
Minor_Release: Gandhi
Release_Number: 123
Caller-Allowable-Codebase: *
Permissions: all-permissions
Trusted-Library: true
Build_Number: 800006418
Major_Release_Number: 123
Created-By: 22.0-b10

I can not try the solution from https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk117673 because I do not have access to the gateway. 

Is there anything I can do from the Client perspective?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Talk to the admin of your security solution, it should be resolvable on his/her end.

0 Kudos
Iulia
Explorer

Thanks a lot for the answer. Just to be sure I understood. I need to talk to my company's security team (we do no use any Check Point products) ? Or should I ask my customer's security team to check something? 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Assuming it's the customer that maintains the Check Point solution, yes.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes, basically whoever had access to support site (with a valid contract, of course)

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Says problem is fixed starting R80.10 jumbo 283...otherwise, it gives a process to follow on the gateway itself. You may need to check with someone in your company who has proper access via support portal. As far as client side, I see few things to check.

Andy

0 Kudos
Iulia
Explorer

Just to let you know I fixed it after I installed JRE 1.8. I had JDK 19, in my case it did not worked only with JDK. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events