Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yukaia
Explorer

Skyline Docker Compose Environment

Hello all, hope I posted this in the right board. This is my first post on Checkmates despite lurking here for several years. I've been working on creating a docker compose project to stand up an environment for Skyline over the past week in my free time  and I think I've gotten it to the point where it's ready to be shared.

You can find it at my github, Checkpoint-Skyline-Compose It's my first time working with docker compose, grafana and prometheus, I've tried to follow best practices but I may have missed something so feel free to provide feedback and submit any fixes. Right now it'll stand up a basic prometheus and grafana environment with support for anonymous auth if you'd like to enable it.

I have a list of future enhancements that I'd like to add if I get time int he future like adding TLS support to Grafana as well as Prometheus through Traefik/Caddy/NGINX Proxy Manager  and SMTP configuration options for alerting in grafana to name a couple. Looking forward to any feedback or suggestions for this project.

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos
yukaia
Explorer

Thanks, it was a lot of fun learning these things and exciting to be able to share something back with the checkmates community!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events