Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ICSI
Collaborator
Jump to solution

double sign in at checkpoint.com annoying!

I wondering how many of you have the same experience when trying to sing into the checkpoint.com website, it is annoying!

So every time during the day that I want to sign into checkpoint.com to access my partner profile, I get an error that my 2fa is not valid and I have to type back again my user name and password, after the second try then I am able to access the site.

I have tried in Mac and Windows and its the same. One of my employees off-site has the same issue, he needs to sing in two times in order to access the partner dashboard.

It became extra annoying when I am trying to use my cell phone, oh is a no-no! by when I shift from the browser into my 2fa app and back, that thing expires and it turns enraging! 

I am the only one? I do not believe so.

Regards,

Oscar Catana
https://ipthub.com

Cyber Sec Passionate!
(2)
42 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Like I said, y'all, we're aware of the issue.
It's being addressed as part of a larger project that is still in progress.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just wanted to say, looks like log in screen appears way different as of today and I tried 10 times and every single time, worked fine, never asked me to log in twice...finally, WOOT WOOT 👌👌

Daniel_
Advisor

The new login screen does not make log in easier. If the mail address and the password are requested in one screen, then you would save yourself some clicks. Especially if you use a password manager....

0 Kudos
just13pro
Collaborator

Totally agree with this. UI is good with the new login page. BUT the UX still need improvement.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Well, as far as Im concerned, as long as it works, its step forward : - )

Andy

0 Kudos
ICSI
Collaborator

Excellent!  "Now we are cooking with gas!" - Finally, this is working at the first try! 

You know, I am glad I started this thread and that you all participated to call the R&D attention now we can find another bug :D.

checkpoint login.jpg

Thank you @PhoneBoy for passing our concerns to the awesome team of R&D team. please let them know that we are happy and pleased!

Regards,

Oscar Catana

Cyber Sec Passionate!
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Very true, happy it finally works!

Andy

0 Kudos
(1)
Bob_Zimmerman
Authority
Authority

Seems to have broken again for me. Visiting the forum just now, I got one login page with both username and password fields. When I passed that, it took me to a second page with only a username field. After that, a third page with a password field. Passing both authentications took me to my User Center account. Going back to the forum, I was still logged out. Logging in again gave me the page with both username and password fields. That finally authenticated me to the forum.

0 Kudos
ICSI
Collaborator

Indeed annoying! so far after the new login interface was enabled for us, the persistent problem is gone. That double signing is not happening to me anymore. try cleaning your browser cache, that could be an issue. If not TAC!! 😄 

Regards,

Oscar Catana

Cyber Sec Passionate!
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I gave up on it long time ago, dont even pay any atttention if it asks me to log in multiple times haha 🙂

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The login pages are different for the community and UserCenter/PartnerMap at present because they are being served by different IdPs (in SAML terms).
This also means "SSO" between UserCenter/PartnerMap and CheckMates is currently broken. 
This is something we plan to resolve in the future.

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

never ending story.... can't login from website of an sk article.

2023-08-23 10_02_01-ERROR_ The request could not be satisfied.png

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Same here...btw, speaking of term never ending, reminded me of great book "Never ending story" by awesome German writer, Michael Ende.

Andy

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events