cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcg
Explorer

Sandblast mobile lost connection

Hi all.

We have connection problems with Sandblast Mobile. IPhone devices lost internet connection and some apps in Samsung android devices doesn't connect after the last firmware upgrade (1 February). Everything works if we disconnect the VPN. 

All devices are upgraded to the last protect version available.

I've try to disable some options but only disable the VPN works.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Did you perform any changes on your Mobile access GW?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If disabling the VPN is a workaround, I recommend a TAC case.

0 Kudos
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

Please open a TAC ticket with SBM dashboard details (URL) and logs from one of the problematic devices

we had an issue that was similar in iOS but related to the iOS app itself that was fixed in the latest store version, this is Android so I guess it is not related. if issue is not progressing please email me directly and I will work with TAC & R&D in the backend

Yuval

0 Kudos
Saagarg007
Contributor

We’ve noticed lately with most phones dropping off the wifi and switching between vpn at the top right.  It means that more frequently they are not getting any data to the phone during these blips and sometimes users have to restart the phone.  It’s happening numerous times each day.

It’s not happening with any other devices at their home so we think it’s something to do with sandblast protect app, already have a TAC case opened up and its been more than 2 weeks now no reply so hoping someone can update on this. 

0 Kudos
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

We had issues with ONP (loop-back VPN on mobile) and with IPV6 networks - it might be related to the issue you had it was solved so please try to update to the latest SBM app. 

0 Kudos
Saagarg007
Contributor

Thanks @Yuval_Sered TAC came back to us with their log analysis they did find some issues in there.

At the moment they've noticed that one of the components sending endless reset requests due to connection issues until eventually, the ONP crashes.

They're awating some approval from apple so we will have to wait until they come back with some fix.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

If you disable vpn blade and it fixes the issue, then maybe do capture on the firewall to see what might be different when it works and when it does not.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This is in relation to the on-device VPN used by SandBlast Mobile (nothing to do with a gateway).

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events